No-Sew Chair Back Cover

Hi!  I missed you.

I had a wonderful few days at the beach and was very excited to get back online to catch up on everything I missed in blogland the past week.  My excitement didn’t last long though – when I tried to turn on my computer last night – it would not turn on. Can you say ANXIETY!  Yikes…a thousand things went through my mind – not one of them good. I was thinking the worst  – at all the things that could have possibly happened to my laptop.  After a frantic call to Dell, I was told that my computer was still under warranty and that they will fix it early next week. Whewwwww!!! I will have to be patient, but I will be back up and running smoothly once it is fixed.  Until then I will use hubby’s computer when he is not using so I will be able to briefly connect with you.

Since I can’t get to my photos to create a new post, I will show you what I made for Momtastic.com this week.

123…Easy No Sew Chair Back Cover Made Using a Pillow Case

That you can make in literally 5 minutes or less.

All the hard work is already done for you as I made them from pillowcases.

No Sew Pillow Case Chair Covers

You can find out how I made them and a variation by clicking over to my post at Momtastic.com.

Comments

Diane – I love these! I may have to try this. I saw something along these lines in House Beautiful a few months ago for Windsor chairs and I was curious about them. Great to see you today and hope your back up and running soon.

I had been thinking of some covers for my chairs and you came up with these simple and beautiful looking covers. They are so beautiful and the great part is that it is no sew and quick to change out for the seasons. Thanks for your great idea!!

These chair covers are great!
    Hope you get your laptop fixed soon.
    Mine was down last month and it took almost two weeks to
    be fixed. I was shocked how much I really missed it!

But…. the good news is… you do get a lot of house and yard work done
    when it is down! (Not sure…. is that a good or bad thing!)

xx
    A

I did the same thing for our kitchen chairs awhile ago…except that I’d actually made the “pillowcases” myself. This is a great easy way to add interest to chairs for a quick pick-up :-)

Diane, I love the idea of no-sew and I’ve been thinking of doing something like this myself but time seems to disappear. I love the print on these. Great job!

I really love this idea and never would have thought of it. Anything that is sewing free makes me happy so thank you for this tip!! Love the print you chose and would like to copy it!!

Are you sure you didn’t forget to turn the surge protector back on? Just kidding! My cats have a habit of turning that off. I think they actually know what they are doing. Um Mom..did you forget us? lol Glad you had a wonderful vacation.