10 Favorite Free Fonts Vol. 3

by Diane Henkler on 09/18/2012

Hey everybody.  I am off to Detroit with the Home Depot Foundation for the next two days.   While I am away I thought I would give the font junkies like me a new set of my favorite free fonts.

If you have caught the font bug – you know it is addicting. I don’t think I will ever stop collecting them.   I try to find and post free fonts, but from time to time some fonts are no longer free.  If that is the case – do a Google search for the font name and see what comes up.   I usually find another resource for it.  As of this posting – these ten are free.

To learn how to easily download a font to your computer – follow the link to my tutorial.  If you are a font junkie and are craving new ones you will find more in my other font posts -  Vol. 1 and Vol. 2

10 Free Fonts to Download

1.  KK Monogram  2.  Weston Free  3.  Rex Bold Inline  4. Valentina  5.  Vintage  6.  I’m Fashionista  7. CK Cursive  8. Waterbrush  9. Lane Posh  10. Great Vibes

The word “favorite” is in the font Prestige

Pin It

1 Ashlyn@Pinecone September 19, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Hey dear! I love your font posts – thx again ; )
Have a great trip!
xo

2 Jacqui67 September 19, 2012 at 11:46 pm

I just voted for you.

3 Jean September 20, 2012 at 7:44 am

I had no idea it was that simple! Thanks for sharing that.

4 Donna @ My Sweet Things September 22, 2012 at 9:43 am

Thank you for this lovely list of fonts! I voted for you and good luck! It’s a wonderful space!

5 amy September 22, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Love the fonts, I have a picture of the last fonts you posted and the way I used them. I love all of the crafty things you do. Thanks for sharing.

6 sha September 25, 2012 at 2:43 am

let me check it out :)

7 Tiffany October 10, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Thanks so much for sharing; I had pinned several posts on free fonts but I was so grateful for your tutorial on how to download them. I just spent an hour playing and finding fun fonts and wouldn’t have stopped except it was time to get the kiddos. I do have a question…on dafont.com, there are several things that aren’t just font – like Halloween Cuties that has Halloween images. It allowed me to download them just like a font, but I can’t figure out how to use them in word. Any advice?

8 Diane October 10, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Hi Tiffany -

To use the images – you have to type and see what letter on the keyboard corresponds with each image. I usually press every letter and number and then make myself a cheat sheet so I know what letter goes with each image.

9 Wilhemina July 26, 2013 at 4:21 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% sure.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kudos

10 Bryce March 13, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Durante varios minutos paseé por el campo casi sin participar del recreo, hasta que la vi.
Bancal blanca, brillante, enorme.