This weekend begins the holiday shopping season. Have you started your shopping yet? For those of us who haven’t yet (that includes me) Sarah from Thrifty Decor Chick asked me to be part of her “Stuff We Love” series where a group of home and decor blogger’s share their favorite things in the way of holiday gift guides.
I have compiled some of my favorite things in the two holiday gift guides below. You can also visit my SHOP page for more ideas on things I love and use along with a few that I am asking Santa for myself :-)
- Seda France Japanese Quince Candle – I wrote about my love of the scent of this candle, here. I am usually bothered by candle fragrance, but this one never bothers me or makes me sneeze.
- BassBoomz Portable Bluetooth Speaker – The sound that comes out of this little portable speaker will blow you away. I also love that it comes in many fun colors.
- Kate Spade Le Papallion Kitchen textile set – Style in the kitchen, plus who can resist polka dots. :-)
- Spin Glass Pillar Candle Holder – I can never have enough candles around my house. I just saw these in the latest Crate & Barrel catalog and am smitten.
- Glass Faceted Essential Oil Diffuser – An affordable and chic diffuser that goes with my white decor.
- 2016 Wall Calendar – I am old school and still like to use a paper calendar. I love this for its classic simplicity.
- Gold Rustic Magazine Holder – I want to get a few of these when I set up my studioffice in my new house.
- Oversized Tuscan Wall Clock – I LOVE white faced Roman numeral clocks. I put this large 24″ one on my Christmas list.
- French Bull Porcelain Travel Mug – I use this in my house to drink hot tea all day long. Unlike an open top mug, this keeps my tea warm for a long time.
- Lug Travel Jewelry Bag – When I travel this jewelry bag helps me keep my jewelry all in one organized and safe place
- Ralph Lauren Faux Pearl Earrings – I am very picky about the earrings I wear. I like simple classic drops. These pearls are my go-to earrings.
- Extra Long Heated Neck Pad/Wrap – When I worked in retail display, I was on my feet all day running around the store, climbing ladders and hanging signs from the ceilings. When I came home many nights my neck would sometimes becomce out of line and stiff. I found a heating pad neck wrap that you heat up in the microwave was ultra soothing. I like this one because it is extra long and can wrap around any part of your body, not just your neck.
- Monogram Keychain – Who doesn’t love a monogram? This cute keychain comes in many other colors for every girl on your list.
- Kate Spade Apron – I am not a foodie, but wearing this apron makes me feel like one.
- French Shopping Tote – I use this when I go to the Farmers Market, the beach and on a picnic.
- Custom Address Stamp Gift Set – This self-inking stamper allows your recipient to customize a stamp plate online.
- H&M Black Jersey Legging – I wear these leggings what seems like 24/7. They are comfy and not too thick so they work well paired with a short skirt. I have many pairs since they only cost $10.
Looking for more holiday gift guides and ideas? Check out what these stylish home and decor blogger’s favorite things are:
- Thrifty Decor Chick
- Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body
- Nest of Posies
- Remodelando la Casa
- Just a Girl
This is such a talented group… be sure to check out their beautiful homes and projects after checking out their favorites list!
Affiliate links are used in this post. See my full disclosure