Time is sneaking up on me. How about you? Remember two weeks ago when I posted a cute way to wrap a gift for Father’s Day or even all the men in your life? I told you I would share some gift ideas on what to put in those Father’s Day gift bags.
I can’t believe it is a few days away from mid-June and I haven’t posted them! YIKES!!!! Father’s Day is quickly approaching, are you ready?
Sadly, my Dad is no longer living, but I still like to get Ed a little something to celebrate what a wonderful Father he is to our two daughters. He is also a great hubby and so much of what I post about I couldn’t do without him. Like today, when he took on the job of changing out a ceiling fan in the guest room (wait till you see, it is so pretty), but ran into a problem. A job he thought would take an hour, took all afternoon. I pleaded with him to stop and go outside and relax since it was Sunday, but he kept at it until he had success. He deserves lots of gifts for all his effort. :-)
As you know, we are always trying to simplify and declutter so we try not to buy useless things. While I was looking around for gifts for Ed, I found these practical and affordable items that I know he would use.
I picked them out knowing Ed would love them, but I am sure the Father, husband, Granddad, and men in your life will like then, too. :-)
- Golfer’s BBQ Set: Two things Ed loves, golf and grilling. I couldn’t resist how cute these were and perfectly timed for us buying a new set. I especially like that flipper looks like a driver.
- Six-Pack Cooler Tote: We love going out for sunset cruises on our boat with friends and there is nothing like bringing a cooler of beer along that doesn’t take up too much room.
- Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker: I love the small size of this, especially for people who don’t want to wear a bracelet.
- People Feeder: Ed loves having jelly beans around to have a small handful throughout the day. This would be perfect for his desk.
- Bottle Loft: We have two fridges, one is in the kitchen, the other is out in the garage where there is still never enough space. This bottle loft will easily add more room for those “important beverages” in your fridge.
- Equation Geek Watch: I certainly would not enjoy this watch as you all know how much math and me don’t get along, , but Ed would love it!
Now I can’t wait to show you the new fan, but I have to finish painting the room first and decorating it. It is part of the Color Lovers reveal that I will be posting soon.