On Monday I showed you how you can make unique gift tags to use when wrapping gifts for the upcoming “giving season” – Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, graduations, teacher appreciation, and weddings. Today I have some Mother’s Day gift ideas on what you can wrap to give your mom or any woman in your life for Mother’s Day.
Whether you’re shopping for mom, grandma, your mother-in-law, or even a friend, I have rounded up a few of my favorite pretty items that are perfect for that special woman in your life, including yourself.
My mom passed away 6 years ago, I no longer need a gift for Mother’s Day, although I do like to get lilacs and place them in a vase to remind me of her. They were her favorite flower. It is my way of keeping her spirit alive.
When my daughters were little, I loved the little gifts they made for me. I still have all of them. For me, they were the best kind of gift a mom could ask for.
It is fun though to get something new, store bought, and pretty. A little something that smells good, and something that keeps you healthy. I have gathered a few of my favorite things that I have myself and a few I am wishing for. All except two are under $40.
- Life/Style Elegant Simplicity at Home – In my quest to simplify and edit every part of my life, this book by Trisha Foley shows you can live simply and in your own unique style.
- Bobbi Brown Beach – If you love the scent of summer, you will love this fragrance. It smells like fresh salt air with a hint of Coppertone. :-)
- French Market Basket If you are heading to the farmer’s market, beach, flea market, flower shop or just about anywhere, this tote will carry your purchases or belongings in style.
- Interior Design Coloring Book If you like to decorate and enjoy the fun pastime of coloring the pages in coloring books for grown-ups you will love this one. Instead of mandalas and geometric designs, there are illustrations of rooms and decorative accessories to fill in with color in this book.
- Colored Pencils – This cardboard tube that these colored pencils come in will keep them nearby when needed to color in your grown-up coloring books.
- Vase – Love the blue and white swirl pattern
- Petal Brim Hat – I love this hat so much that I bought two so that when the first one gets old and dirty, I will have a back-up. The brim is wide in the front and non-existent in the back – no back brim to get in the way which makes sitting in a beach chair easy.
- Bike – All this bike needs is a wicker basket for an afternoon ride into town to pick up flowers and have tea with your girlfriends
Do you have any pretty gift ideas to give to mom this year?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support this little blog business of mine! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.