Accessibility Statement for In My Own Style
In My Own Style, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. In My Own Style strives to meet the guidelines of WCAG 2.0 and we are partially conformant with these guidelines. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility at In My Own Style, there may be some limitations. We are working to bridge any remaining gaps by updating the site and partnering with a company to ensure our posts are accessible. There’s more for us to do, and we’ll continue updating this page as we make improvements.
Measures to support accessibility
In My Own Style does the following measures to ensure accessibility.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Including descriptions for new images.
- Updating older content as much as possible to include alt tags and descriptions wherever possible.
- Ensuring sure font sizes and colors are as legible as possible while conforming to brand standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of In My Own Style. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on In My Own Style:
- E-mail: email@example.com