The Best & Easiest Sangria Recipe Ever!

by Diane Henkler on 07/05/2013

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th of July.

Ed and I had a quiet day just hanging out by our pool enjoying the sunshine and steaks on the grill.  We have been traveling a lot and it was nice to just be at home.

We also enjoyed some festive drinks, Ed is a Margarita kind of guy in the summer, I like Sangria, cut with club soda and ice.  I was going to make up my friend Jaye’s  BEST EVER recipe for it, but since I was going to be the only one drinking it, I did the next best thing – I poured  the most delish store bought Sangria EVER!

The-Easiest-Sangria-Recipe-Ever!-Delish

I have noticed that there have been a lot of web sites and blogs lately that claim to have the best Sangria EVER!  I have to smile, since I know I have the best recipe ever and not only that – the easiest one to make, too!

The best Store-Bought-Sangria Madria Sangria

My sister brought a few bottles of this Madria Sangria to a party at my house a few years ago.  It was a hit and is now a summer staple.

The-best-store-bought--bottled-Sangria

Poured in a pitcher with slices of fruit added make it appear like you whipped it up yourself. It sure tastes like you did.

This is not a sponsored post, just something I enjoy and wanted to share with you. One of those tips that helps make life a little bit easier while not compromising style and in this case taste.

_________________________

If you would like to make Sangria from scratch, here is the recipe I love.

I asked my friend for the recipe after she made it for a party many years ago.  It is simple to make, but be prepared mid-party to whip up more – as it seems to be a crowd pleaser

The Best Sangria Recipe Ever

2 cups Red Table Wine
1 cup Peach Brandy
1 cup Triple Sec
2 cups orange juice
  • Cut with club soda and sliced fruit.

Sangria-Recipe

Enjoy!

Happy Holiday Weekend!

Pin It

1 LindaDiane July 5, 2013 at 11:24 am

Doesn’t get any easier than that!

2 Diane @ The Checkered Apple July 5, 2013 at 11:38 am

I too like that same bottled sangria for a quick fix, but I’m always on the lookout for a great recipe too. Thanks for sharing your friend’s recipe.

3 Leeann July 6, 2013 at 7:51 am

Thanks, Diane! This looks absolutely delicious, especially with our sweltering heat. I’m off to the state store today :)

4 Nana Diana July 7, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Whooo-Hoooo! I found you through Andrea’s The Cottage Market blog. I LOVE your home AND your talent! I am your newest follower and I can’t wait to read some of your previous posts. I love Jersey girls!!!! Can’t wait to get to know you better! xo Diana

5 Diane Henkler July 8, 2013 at 10:28 am

Hi Diana – Nice to see you back here. Do you still get to enjoy reading blogs when you are at work? I remember you telling me that about a year ago. Missed seeing your comments show up in my email. They always made me smile. Happy to see you doing well.

6 Sheryll & Critters. July 10, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Oh YUMMM!

7 Sheryll & Critters. July 14, 2013 at 9:06 am

I could not find the Madria Sangria, but I am going to save to get the ingredients for the from scratch recipe you just gave us. Thank you again for giving it to us. (I live on the west side of Jacksonville, Fla….. so if anyone has found the store bought one, please share?)

8 Melissa @ My Recent Favorite books July 19, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Sounds delicious! Perfect for summertime or…anytime!