Advertising on In My Own Style
In My Own Style was started in November 2009 and has grown steadily ever since. A quickly growing and loyal readership turns to this site for advice and inspiration on Decorating, Design, DIY, Home Improvement, Craft Projects, and Lifestyle
Founder Diane Henkler’s work has been featured in Traditional Home, Better Homes & Gardens, Christmas Ideas, This Old House, Working Mother, First for Women, BHG.com and many other publications. She is also the author of the decorating book, Instant Decorating. Diane Henkler, founder of In My Own Style, also writes for Glidden’s My Colortopia blog, True Value DIY Blog Squad and Wayfair.com My Way Home blog.
In My Own Style attracts a large worldwide audience, but the average reader is female, American, and between the ages of 25-50. Advertising your product on In My Own Style puts it in front of thousands of readers each day.
InMyOwnStyle has been featured on many sites including:
I am looking to partner with corporate sponsors that offer fabric, paints, tools, products, and equipment useful for DIY decorating, home improvement, and crafting projects. I will also consider other products if I myself will use and like it. I actively link up to other blogs, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and will promote your site/shop/products there, too.
I do not accept paid or exchange text links, or accept written posts from businesses or other online sites.
Product giveaways on InMyOwnStyle are a tremendous way to drive high traffic to your site, shop, or product over the course of the giveaway (normally open for 4-5 days) and beyond. I may request that I receive the product offered so that I may review it and include my honest opinion in the giveaway post. The cost for hosting a giveaway is $250.
- Time to take photos, write and edit the post.
- Prime placement on the blog – which includes detailed product and business information and links directly to your site or shop.
- Social media shout outs on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- The giveaway post is evergreen content, meaning it will remain visible for the lifetime of the blog. If it is a project related post it will be pinned on Pinterest for years.
- Approximately 1 million page views per month. That’s a lot of people viewing your product and site!
- Products offered should have a retail value of at least $75. If the product will be written as a tutorial style post, then I require additional payment to do so. Please email me to discuss.
- I limit giveaways to 2-3 sponsors per month and will run the giveaway for 4 days usually starting on a Friday and running into the following week.
I have partnered with: J. Jill, TIKI Brand, Simmons, Tiny Prints, Barn & Willow, HomeGoods, 3M DIY, Glidden, True Value, Duluth Trading, Polywood, Home Depot, AirStone, Rolling Door Designs, Delta Faucets, Driftwood Finish, Martha Stewart Crafts, Scotch Brand, Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics, Online Fabric Store, Chronicle Books, KILZ, 3M, Plaid Enterprises, Hefty, Waverly, Simple Fit Shades, Wayfair, UPrinting.com, Easy Canvas Prints, ADT Home Security, Planner Pad, Attiser Linens, Cutting Edge Stencils, UglySofa.com, Tree Classics, Silhouette, Aleene’s, Dow, Scribble Shop, Bogs Boots, Apartment Guide, Tori Spelling Styled, Sterling Publications.
Rates & Specs
There are several advertising options on In My Own Style designed to fit a variety of businesses. All payment is made through Paypal.com Your ad can also be designed for you, for an additional fee.
Please email me for current rates.
If you are interested, please e-mail me with the word “Sponsor” in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to me using my Contact page.
Thank you for your interest.