Advertising and Sponsors on In My Own Style
In My Own Style was started in November 2009 and has grown steadily ever since. A quickly growing and loyal readership turns to this site for advice and inspiration on Decorating, Design, DIY, Home Improvement, Craft Projects, and Lifestyle
Founder Diane Henkler’s work has been featured in Traditional Home, Better Homes & Gardens, Christmas Ideas, This Old House, Working Mother, First for Women, BHG.com and many other publications. She is also the author of the decorating book, Instant Decorating. Diane Henkler, founder of In My Own Style, also writes for Glidden’s My Colortopia blog, Waverly Inspirations, True Value DIY Blog Squad and Wayfair.com My Way Home blog.
In My Own Style attracts a large worldwide audience, but the average reader is female, American, and between the ages of 25-50. Advertising your product on In My Own Style puts it in front of thousands of readers each day.
InMyOwnStyle has been featured on many sites including:
I am looking to partner with corporate sponsors that offer fabric, paints, tools, products, and equipment useful for DIY decorating, home improvement, and crafting projects. I will also consider other products if I myself will use and like it. I actively link up to other blogs, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and will promote your site/shop/products there, too.
I do not accept paid or exchange text links, or accept written posts from businesses or other online sites.
Product giveaways on InMyOwnStyle are a tremendous way to drive high traffic to your site, shop, or product over the course of the giveaway (normally open for 4-5 days) and beyond. I may request that I receive the product offered so that I may review it and include my honest opinion in the giveaway post.
- Time to take photos, write and edit the post.
- Prime placement on the blog – which includes detailed product and business information and links directly to your site or shop.
- Social media shout outs on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- The giveaway post is evergreen content, meaning it will remain visible for the lifetime of the blog. If it is a project related post it will be pinned on Pinterest for years.
- Approximately 1 million page views per month. That’s a lot of people viewing your product and site!
- Products offered should have a retail value of at least $100. If the product will be written as a tutorial style post, then I require additional payment to do so. Please email me to discuss.
- I limit giveaways to 2-3 sponsors per month and will run the giveaway for 4 days usually starting on a Friday and running into the following week.
I have partnered with: Waverly Inspirations, Angie’s List, World Market, Pier One, TJMaxx, Thoughtfully, J. Jill, TIKI Brand, Simmons, Tiny Prints, Minted, Barn & Willow, HomeGoods, 3M DIY, Glidden, True Value, Duluth Trading, Polywood, Home Depot, AirStone, Rolling Door Designs, Delta Faucets, Driftwood Finish, Martha Stewart Crafts, Scotch Brand, Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics, Online Fabric Store, Chronicle Books, KILZ, 3M, Plaid Enterprises, Hefty, Waverly, Simple Fit Shades, Wayfair, Birch Lane, ATG Stores, UPrinting.com, Easy Canvas Prints, ADT Home Security, Planner Pad, Attiser Linens, Cutting Edge Stencils, UglySofa.com, Tree Classics, Silhouette, Aleene’s, Dow, Scribble Shop, Bogs Boots, Apartment Guide, Schlage, Tori Spelling Styled, Sterling Publications.
Ad Network Ads Inquires:
If you are interested in purchasing AD inventory on my site, please contact AdThrive, [email protected]. I do not respond to ad requests directly.
Thank you for your interest.