So how have you been? Is it feeling and looking like fall in your part of the country?
Around Lake Murray, there are only one or two trees that I have seen that have begun to change color. I will have to wait a few weeks for it to really feel like fall.
Also… This week my email provider will be changing. After this email, the email’s that you receive from me may look a little different. Sometimes making changes like I am there can be glitches. If you stop getting emails from me after today, please check your SPAM folder or let me know and I will look into it for you.
You can email me at: [email protected]
My Posts This Week:
Now to the links I found inspiring this week:
- If the leaves have not started to turn colors in your area yet, this may help.
- Quite a lake house!!! Love the arched front entrance.
- Gotta love TJMaxx for finding affordable decor like this lamp.
- These are one of my favorite parts of this blogger’s house.
- October is all about pumpkins…
- this looks delish.
- I made this last night…. delish and so easy! The secret ingredient really does make a difference.
- Last week I linked to an article about her… this week – more about Ina.
- And here is an article all about Jeffery – her husband.
- Should you keep clasping every morning or not?
- Looking forward to watching this.
- I really like the simplicity of this home.
- Could you live in a kitchen painted this color?
- I would like one of these to make a side table on my deck.
…and this cute paper craft for kids & adults who love Halloween.
Hope you have a great week. See you on Tuesday when I post about one of my favorite things about fall.