How to Make a Christmas Wreath Ornament
- A section of a faux evergreen garland
- Gold spray paint
- Gold glitter
- Small gold beads
1. Snip three sections of greenery from a fake evergreen garland and twist the ends together to make a circle.
2. Spray the greenery heavily until it is totally covered with gold spray paint. I used Rust-Oleum’s Metallic line. It produces a very bright gold finish on any surface.
3. While the paint is still wet, sprinkle gold glitter over the entire thing and let dry.
4. Once dry, hot-glued gold beads to resemble ornaments and then tie a ribbon onto it to hang.
I am going to use it for a Christmas tree ornament, but you can also use it to hang from a cabinet or doorknob, or an embellishment for a present depending on the size you make.
You May Also Like: