Fast Fire Flank Steak recipe that will have all your guests asking for seconds and thirds.
Today I sharing a family favorite recipe called, Fast Fire Flank Steak.
To make the meal feel special, I set the table with my stash of outdoor tableware.
What I love about this recipe for flank steak is that, not only is it delicious, but the prep work is done one day in advance so it can marinate.
This give you more time to enjoy your guests on the day you serve it.
Since it goes on the grill, it also means less pans to have to wash after dinner.
While we waited for the flank steak to cook, we celebrated the weekend.
A picnic style meal with a fancy touch.
Once the flank steak was done and sliced..
We ate before the sun began to set. To keep the white burlap table runner from blowing off the table, I secured it at each end of the table with white thumb tacks.
Whenever we make the flank steak recipe we always make more than we know we will need since the leftovers make delicious sandwiches for lunch the next day.
Once we ate dinner, we enjoyed more champagne and watched the sun set over the lake.
We sat outside as long as possible, but the evening was perfect and the flank steak, delicious!
Fast Fire Flank Steak Recipe
This flank steak recipe is perfect to make for any occasion. It is a crowd pleaser.
Fast Fire Flank Steak
- 1-1/4 Pounds Trimmed Flank Steak
- 1-1/2 TBS brown sugar
- 1-1/2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS medium dry sherry
- 1 TBS Asian sesame oil
- 2 TBS sesame seeds
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 scallions sliced 1/8″ thick
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- oil For brushing grill
- 6 scallions (will be used as garnish) tips cut off
- Score flank steak with 1/8″cuts ( deep and apart) on both sides of flank steak.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sherry, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, scallions and pepper.
- Marinade 24 hours or overnight.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side for rare. Add more time to get meat to desired doneness.
- The steak tastes best when sliced very thinly. Place on serving dish and garnish with chopped grilled scallions.
You May Also Like These Family Favorite Recipes: