Below are all the free printable labels for Home Organizing that I have shared and posted here on In My Own Style:
Click the images to open up a downloadable file to print on your printer.
Read more on how I use the labels at the end of this page after the gallery of labels.
How to Use Free Printable Labels for Organizing All Your Stuff
- I usually use white printer paper or card stock to print the labels and then cut them with a small paper cutter that I bought at the craft store.
- I make all my labels wipeable by using self-sealing clear laminating sheets over them. I buy the sheets at Walmart and Staples.
- You can add the lamination before or after cutting out the labels depending on the look you want.
- Follow the directions on the self-sealing laminating sheet package.
There are two ways to use self-seal laminating sheets when making labels.
1. Cut out the labels. Lay the label face down on the shiny non-sticky side of the laminating sheet, place the sticky side over the back of the label. When cutting you will need to leave about 1/8″ – 1/4″ of lamination all around the label so the lamination can seal. This is the way I make most of my labels.
2. Lay a cut out label or a sheet of labels face down on the sticky side of the laminating sheet and then cut out the label right along the shape of the label. This leaves the back with no lamination, but you don’t see it. There will be no lamination border around the labels this way, but the fronts will be shiny and protected.