Free Printable Labels To Organize Your Stuff
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read my Disclosure Policy.
On this Free Printables to Organize Your Stuff page are all the free printable labels for Home Organizing and more that I have shared and posted here on In My Own Style.
Working With Printable Labels: Below I have a guide on how to print, cut and attach the labels.
- How to Cut Printable Labels for Organizing Your Stuff
- How to Laminate Printable Labels for Organizing Your Stuff
- There are two ways to use self-seal laminating sheets when making labels.
- How to Attach Printable Labels for Organizing Your Stuff
- How to Add Words To the the Free Printable Labels
- Click the Links Below to See How I Use the Organizing Labels in My Home:
Go Back To: Free Printable Galleries Main Page
Select the links on the bottom of the images below to go to the post where you will find the free printable.
Select the images below to open up the file to print on your printer.
For More Free Printables:
How to Cut Printable Labels for Organizing Your Stuff
- I usually use white printer paper or card stock to print the labels and then cut them with a small paper cutter that I bought at the craft store.
How to Laminate Printable Labels for Organizing Your Stuff
- I make all my labels wipeable by using self-sealing clear laminating sheets over them. I buy the sheets at Walmart and Staples.
- You can add the lamination before or after cutting out the labels depending on the look you want.
- Follow the directions on the self-sealing laminating sheet package.
There are two ways to use self-seal laminating sheets when making labels.
1. Cut out the labels. Lay the label face down on the shiny non-sticky side of the laminating sheet, place the sticky side over the back of the label. When cutting you will need to leave about 1/8″ – 1/4″ of lamination all around the label so the lamination can seal. This is the way I make most of my labels.
2. Lay a cut out label or a sheet of labels face down on the sticky side of the laminating sheet and then cut out the label right along the shape of the label. This leaves the back with no lamination, but you don’t see it. There will be no lamination border around the labels this way, but the fronts will be shiny and protected.
How to Attach Printable Labels for Organizing Your Stuff
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole on both ends of your label.
- Push a closed brass fastener into each hole.
To Attach Labels on Boxes: Use an awl to make two holes on the center of the front of the box. These holes should be the same distance as the holes punched into the label. Use brass fasteners to attach the label to the box.
How to Add Words To the the Free Printable Labels
Using Photoshop or Photo-Editing App
Once I have saved the .pdf file to my computer. I open Photoshop Elements and upload the file to add the wording to each label. I use various fonts that I have them on my computer for free.
Using Microsoft Word or Word Processing Programs
If you have Microsoft Word – You can choose any pretty font to add to your computer and type the words into a Word document in the font size needed to fit on the label. Print this out. Tape it to a window and center and hold your label over the word and trace the word onto your label. EZ peasy. :-)
Simply Write the Words on the Labels
If you don’t have access to photo editing apps or a word process program, you can simply use a black marker to write the word you want on each label.
Select the Links Below to See How I Use the Organizing Labels in My Home:
Cheap, But Decorative Storage Baskets
Decorative Clothes Closet Labels
Basement Storage Bin Organization
Home Office & Magazine File Organization
I needed variety and I found you! Can’t wait to try it out.
This is outstanding effort by you. I am empress yours work.
When I tried to download the file for the large labels, it comes up as a duplicate of the file box labels. Is it still possible to get the large labels file? I really like that you have designed the same style in 3 different sizes! I look forward to using them. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much! I.m using them a lot in my house. :)
Wow! These are amazing, thank you for sharing!
these are great! thank you so much!
Thank you for sharing this!
Thank you so much for these fabulous printable label designs! I used the Large Decorative Labels to make signs for my daughter’s high school graduation party. We are on a tight budget, so I printed signs for desserts, class rings (ring pops) and other items using the template and adobe photoshop. I printed them on construction paper that I had with my kids’ art supplies! So easy. Thank you again!
Thank you so much for the label printables! These are exactly what I was looking for. You even have small, medium and large. So wonderful of you to make these and share them.
Thank you so much for your lovely labels. I downloaded them so I can finally be organized in my home. They were exactly what I was looking for. I searched all over Pinterest but yours were the perfect ones. Your organizational skills taught me to finally put my home into the right look. I had ideas but I never knew how to do it right. Now I will have an organized and functional home. And my husband and I can live in our tiny apartment for a few more years and save for our home. THANK YOU AGAIN AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!
We’re having a long heat wave so I’ve been having fun looking at your blog which may prove to be dangerous…I decided to paint my sofa. It’s so comfortable but so outdated. Thank you for all your great ideas!
Awesome. Just love the style of these. Thank you so much.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! you have inspired me to go to the next level. I just THOUGHT I was organized.. Can’t wait to print these out and make it pretty!!!! you are AMAZING!