Learn how to easily fold a napkin that looks like Easter Bunny ears to use with a free printable Easter Bunny napkin ring that also acts as a place card. They will help you set your dinner table in colorful Easter fashion that all your guests, both young and old will love.
I enjoy Decorating for Easter and setting my dining room table for special occasions and Easter is one of them. I have trimmed a table cloth with Easter Eggs and made free printable bunny gift tags that also make great dining table place cards, but my favorite way to add colorful Easter style is wrapping an Easter Bunny around a spring inspired napkin and placing one on each plate around the table.
“Bunny Ears” is my go-to way to fold a napkin when I set the table. I usually place the napkin by itself in stemmed glasses on the table so the two ends of the rolled napkin stand straight out of the glass. Doing this adds height to the table.
Easter Bunny Napkin Ring Free Printable
For Easter, I decided to have some fun and made bunny face napkin rings to go over the rolled napkins. Once assembled they look like a bunny with cloth ears. Isn’t it cute?
I have made them with solid white napkins, but they look so much cuter when you use a colorful napkin.
Once you make the paper bunny napkin ring using the free printable (link below) and place it over a rolled napkin, you can have even more fun styling how the ears will fall on the dinner plate.
You can keep the ears straight or bend them to make a floppy ear Easter Bunny.
You can even un-roll the rolled ends to resemble bunny ears you can see into.
How to Fold a Napkin To Make a Bunny Ears Napkin Ring
Rolling the napkins is easy and so is cutting out the bunny face and ring from the free-printable. If you have children or grandchildren, they will enjoy making them with you.
The napkin rings do double-duty as place cards when you write your guest’s names in the bowtie. Either way they can be reused year after year.
Print the Bunny Ears Napkin Rings Free Printable
Get the bunny faces and ring link here—> Free Printable Bunny Napkin Ring Template
Print out on white 8.5″ x 11″ card stock for your printer. You can buy it anywhere printer paper is sold.
How to Assemble the Easter Bunny Napkin Rings
- Square cloth napkins – Here are the napkins I used: Spring Buffalo Check Napkin Set
- Bunny free printable
- White 8.5″ x 11″ card stock
- Scissors and or paper trimmer
- After downloading and printing the free printable, cut bunny faces out around grey and black lines using scissors. Cut ring/bands out using scissors or a paper trimmer.
2. Roll ring/band into a ring. Staple or tape to secure.
3. Write names of guests on the bow-tie of each bunny.
4. Make a roll with a piece of tape. Place it on the center back of the bunny face and press the paper ring to attach.
How to Fold Napkin to Form Bunny Ears
1. Lay pressed napkin on table. Fold in half, one corner to opposite corner so it will take on the shape of a triangle.
2. Start rolling the napkin from the pointed end down towards you.
3. Once rolled, fold the rolled napkin in half.
4. Slide napkin ring over folded end of napkin and slide up 2 – 3 inches.
5. Place on a plate and arrange rolled napkin ends to resemble bunny ears.